Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hello, Hola, Willkommen


So this is my foray into the world of blogging; a way to share my thoughts with you people and hopefully interact a bit. My goal here is to create an exchange of information and ideas in the hope that it opens some minds, including my own, about actions and possibilities in our world. Part of me is doing this simply to get some of what I write published in one way or another, but the main objective is to engage in democratic participation and to encourage others to engage themselves. Too often in the U.S. and other countries people take a back seat and passively watch as events unfold around them, events that have grave consequences not only for them as citizens, but for millions of people around the world. The first step in becoming involved is to become educated about issues and ideas, something we will attempt here. With that said, lets get down to business.

No comments: